Working for the people without including them. People
are consulted, external agents define the Problem and
information gathering process. People thus do not
participate in decision making process.
Here external people are planning for them and asking for their help. This form of participation could also be named as participation by consultation.
Participation as target group:
To fulfill the target in time. To make the project cost.
Asking people about their needs and getting contribution from them.
People participated by contributing resources (labor)material incentives, People are not involved in learning process.
This form of participation could be names as
Participation for material benefits.
Why Micro planning?
- THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION,
- BECOMES THE END,
- MATERIAL REMAINS UNPROCESSED,
- IF PROCESSED, NOT ANALYSED,
- IF ANALYSED, NOT WRITTEN UP,
- IF WRITTEN, NOT READ,
- IF READ, NOT REMEMBERED,
- IF REMEMBERED, NOT USED OR ACTED UPON,
- REPORTS ARE DUE BEFORE DATA ARE READY.
- SURVEY IS EXPENSIVE, TIME CONSUMING, LESS PRODUCTIVE.